Contains: N-P-K-S-Mg-Ca-Fe-Mn-Zn-Mo-B etc.
Use the concept of making medicines and food to produce fertilizer!
In the production of the following products, the parts that cannot be extracted are collected-together to produce our fertilizer!
Microbial fermentation: simulating the process of microbial digestion and synthesis of protein, and targeted production of amino acids that people need.
Someone may ask: Is your fertilizer raw material corn?
Yes! He comes from this way...
一、Composition of fertilizer
1、Ammonium sulfate, urea, monoammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, and potassium chloride are provided by fermentation ingredients. During the fermentation process, the chelated potassium amino acid salt produced by chelation with amino acids can be absorbed by crops 100%.
2、Corn provides a large amount of trace elements. After spraying and granulating residues in the liquid, all the medium and trace elements needed by plants exist in our fertilizer.
3. Amino acids are unique organic components of organic fertilizers, soil conditioners, and fertilizer raw materials. The specific content is as follows:
Solid organic fertilizer （g/100g）
Liquid organic fertilizer (g/100g)
1. Improve fertilizer utilization
In the case of the same yield, the amount of fertilizer application decreases.
2. Improve product quality
Amino acids are directly absorbed by crops, accelerating sugar accumulation.
3. Improve the soil
Improve soil microbial activity and increase soil organic matter content
4. sustainable development
Non-toxic, harmless, no residue
Core: (amino acid chelation, enzymatic preparation, improving soil microbial activity)
三、The main components of the original solution
Soil conditioner content 12% nitrogen, organic matter ≥18%
Organic fertilizer content is 8% nitrogen, 2% potassium, organic matter ≥45%
Ammonium nitrogen (source ammonium sulfate, content 6%), protein nitrogen (hydrolyzed amino acid) + amino acid nitrogen (total 1.5%)
P and K source: mainly from potassium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sulfuric acid in fermentation ingredients Magnesium and manganese sulfate form a metal chelate.
2. Amino acid：
About 6% of amino acids remaining in the fermentation process (hydrolyzed amino acids)
3. Organic matter：
There is 12% wet-based organic matter in the liquid-protein (the advantage is that our molecular weight is smaller than that of fulvic acid on the market, which is more conducive to crop absorption. Comparison of organic matter absorption: amino acid>protein>fulvic acid>medium humic acid> Black humic acid), (source: microbial cell residue)。
4. Culture medium：
It can provide all the nutrients needed for growth to the biological bacteria in the soil.
1. The difference in total nutrient content
N：8%、P：0%、K：2% Total content ：10%
National standard products：
N、P、K Total content ：5%
2. The difference in organic matter content
The organic matter content of plum blossom organic fertilizer and national standard organic fertilizer is 45% on a dry basis, but plum blossom organic fertilizer has a moisture content of 1%-2%, and national standard organic fertilizer has a moisture content of 30%. Therefore, 1 ton of organic matter content of plum organic fertilizer is equivalent to 1.5 tons of national standard organic fertilizer.
3. Contains trace elements
S、Mg, Ca, can replace the Na ions in the soil and improve the soil environment.
4. The main raw material is corn
The various trace elements in corn remain in the fertilizer.
5. Contains various microbial culture media
It is suitable for the production of various microbial agents.
6. Contains a variety of amino acids
It can be directly absorbed by crops and quickly provide nutrients needed for crop growth.
五、Function and characteristics of soil conditioner：
1. Contain organic nutrient amino acid, protein, organic matter and other nutrients. The absorption rate is high and the effect is quick.
2. Improve the quality of agricultural products, enhance crop resistance, and promote root growth.
3. Regulate the nutritional balance in the body, promote the absorption of nutrients by crops, and promote the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll.
六、The function and characteristics of organic fertilizer：
1. Improve soil organic matter and improve soil physical and chemical properties. Pressing salt-alkali enhances the ability of soil to retain water and fertilizer. Improve crop resistance.
2. Provide the soil with a large amount of organic nutrients and active substances, such as amino acids, sugars and nucleic acid degradation products, which can be directly absorbed by crops and can stimulate root growth.
3. The application of organic fertilizers can reduce the use of chemical fertilizers, thereby reducing the pollution and adverse effects of chemical fertilizers on the environment.